Monday, October 14, 2013

Paranoia

Every day I tried to be happy. I laugh and make people laugh hard but why is it that at the end of the day, I still feel sad?

Too many things are running in my mind right now, I think people around me are all angry at me. Am I just a paranoid or is it really true?

It’s so sad. The day is very frustrating, but I’m thinking of happy things right now. I hope this will somehow could make me smile before I get to sleep.

I want to sit on a very high place and shout at the top of my lungs and scream till I get tired. I want to walk along the beach and feel the breeze, lie along the sand and see the sky as it turns into black. I want to be in the place where only music can find me. I want to listen to somebody saying things that can make me happy. I want to be with somebody whom I can cry and tell everything that I feel, someone who will never get tired listening with all my solitary feelings.

But still nobody can understand me; even I can‘t hardly understand myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

RECALIBRATING MY HEART, THE CHRISTIAN WAY by TJFA

I often see sad post of women of their past relationships, of how bad things ended, and how they were betrayed. I my self was tagged of thes...