Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bandages For My Heart

(taken October 17 during teachers day, I wish they were mine)

It's been seven years and still I am tightly holding this rose in my hand.
When I first saw the flower, I easily fall not only because of its charm and fragrance but  because it is one of a  kind and incomparable from other flowers that I saw and adore.

Time passes by and still I never let go of the flower. There are even times that my hands bleed because of its thorn but inside me I know I really love this flower that's why I'm afraid to let go and get hurt even more.

It makes me smile, and it keeps me laugh, its gives my heart a peculiar feeling whenever it touches my cheeks. I never dreamed of finding another flower similar to what I am holding because I choose to be loyal and I devoted myself of loving the flower. Yet, time passed swiftly that I had to let him go, not in my heart but in my hands.

I missed him so much and I wish he could be with me even just for a little time. My hands heal already but my heart is slowly falling into pieces. I wish for his time to come back for me, for his love, and for his sweetness but his too far from me.  

turn around so nobody may see the tears

Sometimes I think of turning away, leaving everything behind because I am not happy anymore but I really really can't.    


Yesterday I tried to break free, try not to care and try to heal the pain so I did sit next to another flower, talk silly things and laugh with him. It was a different feeling, a bandage to my heart.

 I luckily find another flower  to fill up the missing spaces, another flower worthy to keep, worthy of my trust, and worthy to become my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECALIBRATING MY HEART, THE CHRISTIAN WAY by TJFA

I often see sad post of women of their past relationships, of how bad things ended, and how they were betrayed. I my self was tagged of thes...