Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Life My Rules


I skip going to school today. I just want to stay the whole day in my room and think of everything that could make me happy. (Crazy things)
I'm not mad, I just want to relax and get isolated from the world. I guess this is because  I am an INFJ type of person.
They said that INFJ people are quiet, but I am not. I accept it that I am an introvert cause I often care only about my self, but that does not mean I'm quiet. The thing is, yes I can be quiet but I can also talk loudly. I'd like to listen as much as I liked to talk but all becomes quiet when I pause and start taking things in seriously.

I tend to use my intuition and empathetic abilities so much that it is exhausting to be around large groups of people for too long. that's why after being in the crowd, I tend to meditate and think and analyze everything over, and I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head.

When I am around someone who is similar to me, I talk quite a bit.  And when someone hurts my feelings, i close myself off and find the nearest rock to hide under to lick my wounds. I also become depressed easily because I think no one understands me.

 At the end of a long day I need an extended period of downtime to myself , by myself to think, relax, read, listen to music things like that… That's how I tend to retreat into my hermit crab shell. Even though I tend to receive attention, it makes me uncomfortable. I lose energy by being around others , but that doesn't mean i don't enjoy talking .ALOT. I think alot, so I talk alot but I choose only few people of who i share my thoughts to and what thoughts l allow a person to know about who I am.

Anyway, I dont care what other people might think of me. I'm ME,.I don't live my life to stick on their rules.



No comments:

Post a Comment

RECALIBRATING MY HEART, THE CHRISTIAN WAY by TJFA

I often see sad post of women of their past relationships, of how bad things ended, and how they were betrayed. I my self was tagged of thes...